It's just a few days until the doors will be closing for the Coaching with Integrity school!
This is the last email you will receive from me around this. If you’ve been sitting on the fence, resonating with what I’ve been teaching, wondering about the possibilities, this is your last chance to have a conversation with me and find out!
We’ve got an awesome and diverse cohort of coaches in the school, from coaches who are just beginning their business to coaches who are already prosperous and looking to stabilize or double their business. And they’re all ready to lean in and accelerate their coaching practice by deepening their intimacy and impact. I’m stoked to get this party started with our upcoming half-day Launch on May 1st.
Here are all 4 of the coaching business classes (a webinar and 3 Facebook Lives) and the audio on enrollment. There’s a lot in each of these, and I encourage you to revisit them and use them to bring more integrity, intimacy, and impact into your business. Note - these videos are just the starting point in the school; we will be diving much deeper into these topics over the 6 months:
- Coaching Business Myths: Dropping popular assumptions that kill intimacy, limit impact, and prevent income
- Being a Professional Giver: Giving is about them. Pleasing is about you.
- The Value of (Paid) Coaching: Value is in the client’s world. Pricing is in your world.
- Scaling a Coaching Business: You don’t need to scale to grow.
- Enrollment without Selling: Good enrollment is coaching, not selling.
Tuesday, April 26 is the final day to have a conversation with me regarding one of the remaining spots in CWI. If you’d like to talk and explore what’s possible in your business, respond to this email ASAP and I’ll make time for you.
For more info:
And regardless of whether you’re interested in the school, write back and let me know if the videos are helpful for you. What did you learn? What’s something new that you’re already applying to your coaching practice?